Wealth Management & Investment Strategies
Closed End Fund Strategy
Doliver’s first and longest-running investment strategy. The Doliver Core Program blends Closed-End Funds (CEFs) with market-based index ETFs to provide diversified US equity exposure.
Customized Portfolio Management
This strategy utilizes a blend of investments across various sectors and asset classes to provide market exposure based on each investors’ unique needs and preferences.
Focused Growth Strategy
The Focused Growth Strategy seeks to buy high quality companies in attractive industries with a focus on long-term, secular growth opportunities greater than the broader market. As a general guideline, the Doliver Focused Growth strategy seeks to invest in companies that are:
- Disrupting existing and sometimes sluggish business models
- Businesses with network characteristics that are very difficult if not impossible to replicate
- Businesses with predictable and recurring revenue streams
US Microcap Strategy
The US Microcap Strategy primarily invests in companies with market capitalizations of less than $1.5 billion with outstanding long-term growth potential. term growth potential. We look for the following types of companies:
- High growth: companies with minimum annual earnings growth of 20%
- Core growth: high quality, stable growing companies
- Fallen angels: growth companies that have suffered a temporary setback
In addition to overseeing retirement assets for individuals, Doliver has years of experience managing corporate 401k, non-qualified, and cash balance plans, as well. Doliver acts as an “ERISA Section 3(38)” fiduciary to minimize the plan sponsor’s personal liability. We select and continually monitor each plan’s investment lineup to help maximize efficiency, lower costs, and increase successful outcomes.